Shaping the Future, Different from Today
DNC has undertaken more than 200 construction projects in 52 countries and regions overseas
over the last four decades, with the majority being Japanese ODA initiatives.
The number of ODA grant aid projects undertaken by the company is among the highest in the industry.
In recent years, the organization has also been involved in ODA loan aid and other new projects
based on its experience with grant aid projects.
DNC remains committed to high-quality work leveraging its experience
and expertise in order to contribute to SDGs achievement
in building sustainable communities worldwide by fulfilling infrastructure needs.
Ever since the company’s foundation, DNC has been committed to reliable production
based on a corporate philosophy and an action agenda embracing its resolution toward a new era.
To maintain an infrastructure for optimal living in today’s world, employees remain dedicated to high growth
goals with a sense of pride and a full awareness of DNC’s quality ideals.
These efforts are backed by sound management facilitating a sense of workplace stability.
DNC’s Global Footprint
- Received the award of the Architecture MasterPrize2023
- Nadzab Airport Development Project (Independent State of Papua New Guinea) Notice of completion
- Developing Sustainable Resilient Infrastructure in the Blue Pacific Conference (Brisbane, Australia)
- 42th Ozawa Award of International Achievement by Infrastructure Development Institute- Japan
- We have received The 6th JAPAN Construction International Award (Construction Project Award).
- 4th Asia-Pacific Water Summit Kumamoto Japan 2022
INFORMATION FROM LOCAL CONTRACTOR